Tuesday, March 25, 2014
This past weekend was the Irish Festival in Richmond, VA. I was born and raised in Richmond, but now live in Greensboro, NC with my husband and regularly find myself missing all the events and restaurants I used to frequent in RVA. Greensboro is a nice little city, but I don’t feel at home here, yet. I wish Greensboro had more Richmond aspects and events, there is always something to do in Richmond, and I was never bored. Anyway, to celebrate the Irish Festival from Greensboro I decided to do a color inspiration, I chose the color green for obvious reasons. I hope you enjoy!
Monday, March 24, 2014
How perfect are these centerpieces! A blog I really like, The North East Girl, had them pinned on her pinterest board. They are perfect for any party: bridal shower, birthday party, kids party, picnic, the list goes on and on and because you can change the colors or the boxes holidays can be thrown in there too! I want to make some and just keep them around the house for decoration.
Friday, March 21, 2014
Baby Diva: I have seen this little designer/divia everywhere and I just can’t get enough of her! Mayham is adorable, has great style, and confidence that everyone should have. I love when her mom posts new paper dresses they have made. I am constantly amazed and impressed by the dresses they make from just paper and tape!
Jewelry Obsession: I have a few items of jewelry I wear all the time. I’m not really a “jewelry or accessories person”, but I have found quite a few jewelry pieces on Etsy lately. I may just have to break down and buy one or two pieces.
1. Pink sparkly earrings
2. Peach and gold ring- great for all these up coming weddings John and I are going to
3. Deep purple amethyst dangle earrings from Sparkle Cat ( a portion of sales goes to animal rescue!)
4. Colorfulstuds, I can totally wear any of these everyday and may need them all.
Home: John and I are starting to redecorate our home, you know, buy furniture and things that we like and get rid of all the hand-me-down furniture we have. Here are a few prints and table runner I’d love to have for our home
1. Seahorses just because I love blue and the beach -
2. I feel like this Pineapple water color would be nice in a bathroom or even our kitchen to brighten things up
3. The kitchen table John and I have is really dark and I feel like this Nautical starfish table runner would lighten things up a bit while still adding a bit of color.
What are some of your favorite things right now? I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend!