scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Little Miss Macky


This cute little girl was dumped in our neighborhood. We are desperately trying to find her a home. I’ve been calling her Macky or Francis. The Humane Society of Alamance said they’d take her, but now are not returning messages, have not done a courtesy post, nor have they sent me the voucher to have Macky spayed and vaccinated even though I have already paid for it. If I don’t get anything soon I’m going to call the board president and see what the hell is going on.

Anyway, Mack is about 7-9 months old, black and white tuxedo, we are having her spayed and vaccinate, she’s really great with kids and people, very loving, good with other cats, she hasn’t been around dogs too much, but after about an hour or so with one dog she seems to be ok and not care too much.


Is anyone out there looking for a sweet loving kitten? Please let me know, I’d love to get this girl an amazing home soon.