scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 3, 2014

Graffiti's Bistro

John’s mom’s birthday was this past Friday, and we all went to Graffiti’s Bistro for dinner to celebrate. This is one of the best restaurants I have been to in a while. I seriously had a semi panic attach trying to decide what I wanted to eat, literally everything looked good! I had the Tilapia sautéed with white wine and garlic with lemon caper sauce, mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus. John got the Chicken Parmesan with fettuccine noodles, Cajun rosa sauce and garlic bread. I would not believe it if I hadn’t been there, but we both cleaned our plates!

We had a blast at Graffiti’s Bistro for my mother-in-law’s birthday. The atmosphere was great; it was very cozy, not too loud, not very bright, but not too dim, great service, all in all a perfect time. I can’t wait to go back and try more of their amazing food.