scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 17, 2014

Wedding Season

Well, wedding season is upon us, and John and I have, as of right now, four weddings to attend between now and June.  The Garner's will be hitting the road quiet a bit, but in the meantime, four weddings means new dresses for me! No complaints here.
Here are a few I am thinking about. Two weddings are cocktail attire, so I am not sure about those two yet. I do have this Rebecca Taylor dress I can wear, but black at a spring/summer wedding? Just doesn't seem right, black is for winter weddings and funerals. Maybe classic and traditional navy. The other two weddings are just normal, wear a cute dress weddings. 

Here are a few dresses I am considering. Two of the weddings we have rehearsal dinners to attend as well. Rehearsal dinners are amazing to me, many are almost as big as the wedding.