scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 So Far

-          I started a new job last week, and so far things seem to be going pretty well. This new job is a lot more challenging than my last, but it is a challenge I am up for.
-          John and I have quite a few weddings coming up in the spring, which means a lot of traveling. I know one wedding will be in DC and the other I believe is in Atlanta, GA. John hates flying, and unfortunately I hate long car rides, so one of us is not going to be very happy getting to these weddings.  John is part of the wedding party for the wedding in GA and I am secretly hoping that he has to wear a bow tie!
-          Believe it or not, we did not do anything for the Super Bowl. We didn’t even go to any of the parties we were invited to, and John even stopped watching the game after the half time show because “it is so boring.” From what I saw on the news, it was a one sided game. I am not sure how the losing team even made it to the Super Bowl, aren’t the two teams supposed to be pretty evenly matched? What happened?
             -     My thesis is done!
 
I hope everyone is having a great 2014!