scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All for just $10

I don't know why this will not rotate the correct way. Sorry.

      All the stuff in that picture there, yea I got all of it for just $10 and its worth $100! I had never heard of this company before, but my friend Caitlin has and she raves about it. The company is called Makeover Essential Cosemetics. The whole idea behind this company, "Makeover Essentials is a trendy cosmetic line designed to provide quality, affordable makeup that will let every woman confidently express her inner ME." I hate that whole, use this product to discover who you are, use this product to find confidence, use this product to express yourself. Here is the deal, my make up doesn't really change. I will use different eye shadows, but at the end of the day, they are all neutrals. I don't like to experiment or play around with make up. It's just not who I am. However, I couldn't pass up this bag of awesome stuff, I mean it cost just $10.
 
What is in the bag? 20 per-mositened makeup remover cleansing clothes, these smell really good and don't dry out my skin. However, I feel my Mary Kay make up remover does a better job. The Mary Kay remover gets literally every single bit of make up off my skin and doesn't dry out my skin at all.

12 trial size lip glosses (retails $24.99). I really like these because the colors are mostly pinks and soft colors. The colors  range from matte, iridescent, shimmer, and sparkle to compliment any complexion and any social activity. There are two bright reds, which I did give to a friend, again too bold for me. I also really like that these are tiny so they are easy to put into any purse or bag. I have a little emergency kit I got from J Crew and these fit perfectly into that little thing. I love when stuff like that works out.

Eyes Have it Eyeshadow. This has 5 eyeshadow colors, 3 of which I knew I would wear just by glancing. One I am still not sure about, and the final is an eggplant color. My bestie, Hilary, suggested using that one as eyeliner, I'll give it ago. Worst thing that happens is it looks terrible and I wash it off.

The make up itself isn't bad AND it is not tested on animals,  always a bonus. I don't usually deviate from my Clinic or Chanel make up, but this one time I figured why not. The price points are not bad, so I definitely recommend giving it a try if your the type who likes to play around with make up.