scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jigsaw London

I was reading online that Kate Spade used to be an accessories buyer for Jigsaw London, so naturally I had to check out their website. I love Kate Middleton and her style and hoped Jigsaw would be just as amazing or at least have beautiful clothes I could potentially buy. And guess what.... I was right. This site has the most beautiful clothes and while they are a little on the pricer side, it is ok. I always say buying classic clothes that you can wear forever is much more financially savvoy then buying expensive trendy items. Plus, I prefer the classic look anyway. Call me vintage prep.

Here are a few items I thought were pretty and I would love to have
Heather dress    

Basket Weave Beaded Shift Dress
Button Ponco in Naey