scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bridal Shower

Mith Howard, as my sister called her growing up, threw me a wonderful bridal shower back in August and I am just now getting around to posing photos. I was so excited when she said she and her daughter Emily said they were going to throw me one. Even better, the shower was in Topsail! Mrs. Howard has a house there right on the water and it was the perfect setting. Every detail was perfect down to the straws and mason jars in our wedding colors!
Me and Aunt Rose Jane looking at my wedding shoes

Discovering Eleri (flower girl) playing with my cell phone

Mith Howard and her grandaughter Eleri

Maid of Honor

Sweet little Eleri


Opening gifts!

My mother and sister gave me a kate spade shower curtain!!!

And Kate Spade towels

Rose Jane, Grandmama, and myself (bad photo of me)

My cousins Kara and Sarah and my sister

Cousins

Emily and me, wearing my wedding colors (sorta)

My mother and John's mom

me and john's mama

even the cake was in my wedding colors!

my mother and her mother