scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mr. Green finds a home!

A few weeks ago, my friend Stephanie texted me and said she had pulled a puppy at Animal Control. The poor thing was about to be put down and was only two weeks old. Originally, her fiance Dave said she could have as many bottle feeders as she wanted, but apparently that only meant kittens. Which Dave was kind enough to mention after Stephanie pulled the puppy. Basically, Stephanie wanted to know if I knew anyone who could foster this little guy. My friend Annie has been wanting a dog, but is too busy right now to have one all the time. I asked her if she wanted to foster a 2 week old puppy for a couple of weeks and she jumped at the offer. I am so lucky to have someone like Annie in my life.

What's even better is that where we work allowed Annie and I to bring the puppy to work everyday since he was so small. Being only 2 weeks old, this little guy had to be fed every 3 hours. The bonus is he sleeps about 20 hours a day. So the great puppy adventure of 2.5 weeks began.

As of last Tuesday, the puppy is in his forever home. His name is Mr. Green and he has a sister dog named Ally B and a brother cat named Colonel Mustard! It is a very loving home and he is spoiled already. I am so happy to have him alive, healthy, and even happier that this couple decided to adopt from animal control and not a breeder. Pics of this cute little guy and his new family are below. Enjoy!