scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 1, 2012

baby stages of planning a wedding

For those of you who plan weddings regularly, I applaud you. J and I began planning this week and it is insanely stressful. I think what makes planning our wedding a little harder is that we are in Charlotte, still attending college for higher education full time, and living about 5 and half hours away from where we are having the wedding. Thus, we can’t just hop in the car and go check out venues we think we might like. Right now, we are relying completely on websites and blogs. However, I think we may have a final place; we just have to get to Richmond to check it out…well one of us.


Naturally, I’ll post pictures and release the name if it is the place we choose. I want to keep it a surprise until then and make sure we can book it first.



Until then, I leave you with a list of things that have to get done ASAP for wedding planning:



1. Pick a date --- October 26, 2013

2. Book the church--- Epiphany Lutheran Church

3. Chose a reception venue Dominion Country Club

4. Pick a place for the rehearsal dinner Old City Bar

5. Find hotels close by for people coming out of town