scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Recent purchases

I love dresses. I always have. When I was growing up, my mother would have to force me to wear shorts or pants. the days where i had to wear pants were usually days involving snow, extreme cold weather, or field trips. Thus, it is no surprise that when i decided to do a little impulsive shopping, i came home with two dresses.


Meet the Mona dress from Anthropologie. I think it is sold out online, but i bet there may be a few left at your local anthro.



my next dress is from j crew, naturally. it is called the swiss dot dress. i have already worn it twice. While i have a plethora of navy dresses, and really don't need another dress in navy, i did buy this one in navy because i felt the red one was just too bright. but it is still very cute


happy shopping!

xoxox,
gossip girl