scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 26, 2011

18. Your 10 favorite articles of clothing or accessories

this post was, sadly, really hard for me. i love clothes and as john says, "have a small store for a closet." i know most of my favorites are navy, but i enjoy and wear a great deal of greens, bright blues, black, red, white, and lately i have been wearing bright pinks.

favs for blog



favs for blog by mld303 featuring ballet flat shoes



Nanette Lepore cap sleeve dress
96 GBP - my-wardrobe.com




Evening party dress
$148 - anthropologie.com



















David yurman jewelry
$590 - neimanmarcus.com

john gave me this ring for xmas and i love it so much. i wear it everyday. i love john more than anything, so wearing the ring is like having a little part of him with me when one of us has to be away. (cheesy, i know. but i do love him)