I've seen various 30 day challenges, so i cruised around different blogs i read and follow until i found one i feel that i can try and stick to...hopefully. finals are currently ruling my life, so i have little time for anything besides studying statutes and federal laws, but i want to make a commitment to honestly keep up with this. so starting tomorrow, we shall see how i do.
1. A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
2. A quote.
3. A picture of you when you were little.
4. Favorite place(s) you’ve been to and where you’d like to travel next
5. An adventure/challenge you had while traveling or living abroad
6. How you do your makeup/hair.
7. Pet peeves
8. Something about yourself you have changed in the last month
9. Facts about your sibiling(s)
10. An event you could take back
11. Someone you could never imagine your life without
12. What are your family’s nationalities? Do you fit the mold?
13. A picture of your most treasured item.
14. A favorite foreign movie
15. 5 ways you like to spend your free time
16. A picture of something that means a lot to you
17. A picture of your night
18. Your 10 favorite articles of clothing or accessories
19. A picture of you in another country
20. What do you bring with you when you travel?
21. Favorite travel quote
22. Someone who influenced you to travel abroad
23. 10 of your favorite books
24. A favorite food from another country/culture
25. A habit you can’t stop
26. Where and how you met your best friend(s)?
27. A picture and story of a new friend
28. Talk about your current boyfriend/girlfriend
29. Something that’s currently in the news, and your opinion on it.
30. A picture that can always make you smile.