scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

its bacon

This past weekend, my sister and i drove up to Washington, dc. to spend some time with my mother while she received her award. It was so wonderful to get out of Charlotte for a few days. I loath Charlotte traffic and no matter what time it is, it is always rush hour traffic. It is strange to say dc traffic was less stressful than Charlotte traffic.

(so long Charlotte! see you in a few days)

anyway, what i really wanted to write about was the ridiculously large consumption of bacon that my sister and i had while in dc. almost every meal we had came with bacon. no joke. the second day we were in dc my sister pointed out that we had had bacon in with almost every meal. this weekend trip to dc taught me something, the hamburger and hot dog should not be considered American food (the are actually German), but bacon.

this post isn't very interesting. sorry.