scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 3, 2011

explosion in my closet



<--- these are pictures of my closet. I have a huge walk in closet that I am very thankful for, but it is also very very full. i have two bars on either side which have massive amounts of clothes and then a bar in the back, but i refuse to keep clothes on that bar.
When I say i have a lot of clothes, i mean an exhorbant amount. i have 22 blazers, 70 dress plus some back at my house in richmond (but i think i only have 5 back home), 20 skirts, and who knows how many tops and sweaters. I have worked for J crew for 6 years and was a personal shopper for them for a few years as well. I stepped down when I started law school, however, I still work from time to time.
I love clothes and many pieces I own I have had since highschool....i am 25! anyways. it is time i clean out my closet. my mother says if a rat were to crawl into my closet it would sufficate. i disagree, but i do have many things i no longer wear or need. I listed some things below that i am selling. i have many more on ebay so check them out! I am more than willing to negotiate prices. everything comes from a smoke free, pet free home. Most of my clothes are j crew and anthropologie. sizes 0-4 just depending.
FOR SALE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME FOR PRICES. I AM FLEXABLE
J Crew Farrow Ribbon front top. champaigne color. size 0 with black tull detailing for the bow and trim. arm pit to arm pit measures 18 inches. retails for $88 style number 17142
asking $20

J Crew Yoga shorts with fold over waist band. these have stretch in them and run a little small in my opinion. 92% cotton 8% spandex style number 10805. size small but fits like an x-small. heather graphite. never worn retails $39.50
asking $10


Anthropologie Baraschi Baraschi Stillwater blouse navy blue cotton top. size 0. side zip and has a detachable sash. detailing around the neck (v-neck). bust is 14inches and the length is 22 inches. retails for $68
asking $15


J Crew black and White Jubilee Cardigan


I wore this cardigan once for an event and it has not been worn since. it is a great classic piece and one doesn't have to worry about it going in and out of style. Size x-small a wool and cotton blend. the decoration on the front is chiffon ruffle. arm pit to arm pit is 16 inches. retailed for $98.
asking $30