scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's a Heart Ach

The sound of two other people making love is the loneliest sound in the world.


I think one of the hardest things is to hear someone that you care for and were intimate with talk on the phone about going to pick up his new squeeze from wherever it maybe. I feel so hurt, that my back tingles and burns, my stomach is up in my throat; I want to cry and throw up all at once. I really do hate that guys think mostly of themselves and how a situation will affect them and only them. Never once does the though cross their minds, “oh wow, this might really hurt somebody.” I really do despise knowing that every time I even hear his voice I want to burst into tears. This is a major reason I have not been to my favorite bar in a while. The pain is too hard to feel or deal with, let alone the sight of him flirthing with his Jersey Shore ho. I am moving in two weeks. Five hours away. Maybe this will help. I hate that I’ve been hurt, especially when people warned me that I would get hurt.





but i also feel like this: sooooo