rules: you have 8 minutes and 45 seconds to answer all of the questions and do the game. not to brag, but i got them all right. i am sure you can too, jsut don't over think anything. ask me for the answers : )
An art teacher will schedule exactly six of eight lectures- fresco, history, lithography, naturalism, oils, pastels, sculpture, and watercolors-for three days- 1,2, and 3. there will be exactly two lectures each day-morning and afternoon. scheduling is governed by the following conditions:
-day 2 is the only day for which oils can be scheduled
-neither sculpture nor watercolors can be scheduled for the afternoon
-neither oils nor pastels can be scheduled for the same day as lithography
- if pastels is scheduled for day 1 or day 2, then the lectures scheduled for the day immediately following pastels must be fresco and history, not necessarily in that order
1. which of the following is an acceptable schedule of lectures for days 1,2, and 3 respectively?
A) Morning: lithography, history, sculpture
Afternoon: pastels, fresco, naturalism
B) Morning: naturalism, oils, fresco
Afternoon:lithography, pastels, history
C) Morning: oils, history, naturalism
Afternoon: pastels, fresco, lithography
D) Morning: sculpture, lithography, naturalism
Afternoon: watercolors, fresco, pastels
E) Morning: sculpture, pastels, fresco
Afternoon: lithography, history, naturalism
2. if lithography and fresco are scheduled for the afternoons of day 2 and day 3, respectively, which one of the following is a lecture that could be scheduled for the afternoon of day 1?
3. if lithography and history are scheduled for the mornings of day 2 and day 3, respectively, which one of the following lectures could be scheduled for the morning of day 1?
4. if oils and lithography are scheduled for the mornings of day 2 and day 3, respectively, which one of the following cannot be scheduled for any day?
5. if neither fresco nor naturalism is scheduled for any day, which one of the following must be scheduled for day 1?
6. if the lectures scheduled for the mornings are fresco, history, and lithography, not necessarily in that order, which one of the following could be true?
A) lithography is scheduled for day 3
B)naturalism is scheduled for day 2
C) fresco is scheduled for the same day as naturalism
D) history is scheduled for naturalism
E) history is scheduled for the same day as oils