scrapbook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 19, 2009

LIZZIE GOT ENGAGED

Liz got engaged Friday. I am so happy for her. On Saturday Liz came into the store to show us her ring, which is a very pretty, one karat diamond and in a tulip setting in a highly scientific way. So typical of Dave. What is even more thrilling is Liz asked me to be in her wedding. Paul and I are going to be her "flower girls". I am euphoric about Liz and Dave getting married, it is so easy to see the love that is between them. Its very evident when they look at each other and they are so devoted to one another, I'm jealous, but then again who wouldn't be. But, I have an amazing boyfriend as well. Their families also love the other as well and there was a very easy blending between each other and the family. Dave even took Liz's mom and sister to help him pick out the setting of the ring. THere are many great changes going on in Liz's life, she and Dave also just bought a quiet large, but very beautiful house, which is also where Dave proposed. I couldn't be happier for Liz and i do not think Liz could be happier either. Basically, He liked it and put a ring on it.